Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finding Out the Hard Way

Before I knew it not only was my boyfriend's life changing before his eyes, so was mine and our relationship. We were about to go through 4 months of pure ABSOLUTE hell! Sometimes I wondered why no one has written a book to prepare people for what the world knows as "reality." Why did this have to happen to what seemed like a perfect relationship, more importantly, MINE!! How is one supposed to prepare for life as a reality star's girlfriend? Not many people could even speak these words, but should I love it or hate it? I was constantly reminded of how many people would die to be in my position, but the question is: "Would my relationship die in the process?" I could tell you first hand it was not the best of times, but will come a change in his life.... also mine.

My name is
Ashley &
Welcome to Reality.

0 comments: